Axe Camp Vol. 7 /// October 5-7th 2018
We are currently in the process of searching for sponsors for our 2018 Axe Camp Vol. 7. Our theme for 2018 is "Raise the Stakes."
We are looking for both financial support and in-kind contributions. Below are examples of what would be most helpful.
If you have other ideas, we would love to hear them.
Individuals or companies are welcome sponsors/donors. If you want to contribute financially we will happily add your name/business to a large banner that will showcase all of our supporters during the camp and give you a thank you during our opening and closing remarks.
If this sounds like you want to help -- please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and/or beverage
Our campers enjoy home cooked meals. This is the bulk of our cost, beyond preparing the property for our campers arrival. Our campers also like to imbibe in beverages around the campfire in the evenings on Friday and Saturday.
In-kind food donations would be a big win for us - we would love to partner with a local farm or butcher.
Friday night is a big night for our campers, where we host a happy hour. Having a brewery or distillery sponsor would help elevate this tradition.
Our camp is now hosted at our home, which only has 1 bathroom. Our camp has grown from 6 to 22. We would love to have someone sponsor a porta-john or two.
Each year our campers recieve a shirt and some little swag items in a brown paper bag. We would love to up the ante.
- Do you have cool patches, pins or stickers?
- Do you want to give our campers coupons for your establishment?
- Do you have a sweet bottle opener you want to gift our campers?
- Are you gifting in another way to Axe Camp and want us to include a little card about your contribution in the swag bag?
- Do you want to help us have a better bag? We would love to give a tote rather than a lunch sack.