Come on out to our workshop and spend the day immersed in a hands on axe building session (standard single bit axes only). Restore a tool head from our collection or bring your own and learn how to clean, sharpen, hang and seal your axe, as well as create a custom leather sheath.
*9am - 5pm Listed Saturdays only
- 8 hours of shop time
- Restoration of 1 single bit axe
- Breakfast + Lunch
- 1 on 1 restoration lesson
let's throw sharp objects
Come on out to our farm and learn how to throw tomahawks at a target and compete against a few of your friends.
*Accommodates groups sizes to 8 people
*18 years old + up only
A F T E R W A R D /// Wander next door to our favorite watering hole after your throwing session to celebrate your awesome new skill.
- Throwing lessons for up to 8 guests
- Up to 1 hr of open throwing time (supervised)
- Homemade Sweet Tea + Lemonade
Can your jams
Join us for a harvest of seasonal fruits and learn how to create delicious homemade jam! You’ll go home with your own jar of canned jam along with a bowl of fruit from our harvest to enjoy.
- Gloves + Aprons to borrow
- Seasonal Fruit
- Jam + Canning Supplies
- Lesson by Mrs. Yellowood (Cori Rowley)